Bienvenidos a SEXForos, la comunidad de clientes y Trabajadoras Sexuales en Alicante, Almería y Murcia.

Bienvenidos a SEXForos, el foro gratuito donde los clientes interaccionan con las Trabajadoras Sexuales.

Hola - I hope its ok for a regular tourist in the sexforos

rogamann

Usuario
Hello everybody.

I hope you dont look upon me as an intrudor. I am in the Torrevieja area 2-3 months every year, and I love your working girls. I like street girls, and I also go to a lot of apartement-girls. I will contribute when I find something good. We should all share our good experiences.

JOTICA

Usuario
welcome to the web an enjoy your time with the sluts
Try to write in spanish because not all the mates speak english

Durden

Usuario
Hi rogamann and welcome to the site. Fortunaltely, Spain ceased to be a third country long time ago... and we have translators, isn't it? You have the "Non Spanish Questions" in the Forum, maybe it's useful for you. And you should know about Spanish kidness already. So, enjoy and share!

vicent52

Usuario
Greetings, I hope your experiences, Torrevieja area I like but there is little good. Best Nachulis in Zenia.
Let's see if we discover something worthwhile

rogamann

Usuario
Thanks. I will from this message use google translate and write in spanish. I agree Torrevieja have a lot of girls, but quit far amongst the really good ones. Best ones has in fact bern the street girls. My best experience though, was in Elche with Natalie inglesa. Or BillieJo as she is in her movies. Great body and great sex. I am happy to see she is still active. 3 years since i met her. And yes, I did know spanish people is good people. Thats why we spend so much time in spain��

JOTICA

Usuario
I do recommend you Elche vip (located in Elche) & Elite (located in Alicante) . Beautiful girls and quite charming an involved

Para ingresar al sitio debes confirmar que eres mayor de edad

Grupo de Telegram para Murcia dónde encontrar las chicas más bellas.